Openings for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Facilities Director Opening Starting July 1, 2017 - We are looking for a professional in facilities management who has a strong background in project management; overseeing both building and grounds maintenance plans, site repairs, and construction projects. This is a full time position with substantial program oversight. Salary: $70,000 with an excellent benefits package. Click here for the job description. Certified candidates should provide a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, job application, and three (3) current letters of recommendation no later than March 10, 2017 to be considered.
Danbury Elementary School
- Principal Opening Starting July 1, 2017 - We are looking for an Educational Leader for Danbury Elementary School. The next leader should have a strong background in an elementary educational setting, experience in the use of data to drive instructional decision making, and knowledge of the role of Principal in building level management. This is a full time position with additional responsibilities including district wide Title 1 and summer programming oversight. Salary: $74,000 with an excellent benefits package. Certified candidates should provide a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, job application, and three (3) current letters of recommendation no later than March 10, 2017 to be considered.
Openings for the 2016-2017 School Year
- Long Term Substitute Speech Language Assistant - The position will start the middle of February until the end of the year. Ideal candidate will be certified as an SLA.
- Food Service Substitutes - The Newfound Nutrition Department is looking for individuals to substitute at all schools in the food service department during school hours.
Bristol Elementary School
- Student Services Secretary - 5hrs per day - Bristol Elementary School The secretary provides support to special educators in scheduling meetings, ensuring timelines are met and assisting with paperwork. Knowledge of NHSEIS helpful.
Newfound Memorial Middle School
- Paraprofessional - full time position must be certified or certifiable as a paraprofessional.
- Softball Coach - Questions may be directed to Shane Tucker, Athletic Director, email@example.com or 744-8162, x2504.
Danbury Elementary School
- Two Long Term Substitute Positions Available Must be certified in Elementary Ed.
- · K/1 Combination Classroom Teacher - Approximate start date February 1, 2017 to the end of the school year.
- · Title 1 Teacher - Approximate start date March 6, 2017 to the end of the school year.
Newfound Regional High School
Custodian: Year Round - Mon – Fri 2:30pm – 8pm
- General Support Position - M – TH 2:00 P – 5:30 PM
Interested qualified candidates interested in the positions listed above should send a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, job application, and letters of recommendation to: Stacy Buckley – Superintendent, Newfound Area School District, 20 North Main Street, Bristol, NH 03222
POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The Newfound Area School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications are accessible below.