Openings for the 2016-2017 School Year
Student Services Secretary - The position covers New Hampton Community School and Bridgewater-Hebron Village School. The position provides support to special education case managers with regard to special education procedures and record keeping. Experience in NHSEIS preferred. While this is a full time position, the district would consider two-part time employees.
Bristol Elementary SchoolNewfound Memorial Middle School
- Paraprofessional - Full time, Para II certificate required
- Paraprofessional - Full time position - Para II certified or certifiable
- Softball Coach - Questions may be directed to Shane Tucker, Athletic Director, email@example.com or 744-8162, x2504.
Danbury Elementary School
- Two Long Term Substitute Positions Available Must be certified in Elementary Ed.
- · K/1 Combination Classroom Teacher - Approximate start date February 1, 2017 to the end of the school year.
- · Title 1 Teacher - Approximate start date March 6, 2017 to the end of the school year.
Newfound Regional High School
- Custodian - Full time - 2nd shift - Tuesday - Saturday schedule
- JV Baseball Coach
Newfound Memorial Middle School
- Site Coordinator - $18 per hour, 12:00 - 6:00 pm, Monday -Thursday, strong leadership skills, educational background, a talent for working with middle school youth, and a collaborative nature are a must.
Bridgewater-Hebron Village School
- 1:1 Para-educator - M-Th 2:45 PM – 5:30 PM
- General Support Position - M – TH 2:00 P – 5:30 PM
- Food Service Substitutes - The Newfound Nutrition Department is looking for individuals to substitute at all schools in the food service department during school hours.
Interested qualified candidates interested in the positions listed above should send a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, job application, and letters of recommendation to: Stacy Buckley – Superintendent, Newfound Area School District, 20 North Main Street, Bristol, NH 03222
POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The Newfound Area School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications are accessible below.