Openings for the 2016-2017 School Year
- Long Term Substitute Speech Language Assistant - The position will start the middle of February until the end of the year. Ideal candidate will be certified as an SLA.
- Food Service Substitutes - The Newfound Nutrition Department is looking for individuals to substitute at all schools in the food service department during school hours.
Bristol Elementary School
- Paraprofessional - Paraprofessional
- Must have a Para II certification
Newfound Memorial Middle School
- Paraprofessional - Must have a Para certification or be certifiable
Newfound Regional High SchoolAfter School Program
- General Support Position - (M – TH 2:00 P – 5:30 PM)
Openings for the 2017-2018 School Year
Certification as a Curriculum Administrator required. This is a year round position starting July 1, 2017.
- Curriculum Coordinator (Anticipated Opening) - seeking an experienced Curriculum Coordinator to provide oversight and support for the implementation of a K-12 curriculum. The outstanding candidate will have the ability to:
- Work with district staff to align all curriculum with standards;
- Support the implementation of all district and state assessments;
- Assist the district to move forward with a K-12 competency based model;
- Effectively communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders;
- Support district initiatives for professional development;
Newfound Regional High School
New Hampton Community School
- Math Teacher - Qualified candidate should have the ability to develop good mathematical habits that are necessary for success with common core standards, experience or comfort level in using technology as a mathematical tool, and understand that all students have the ability to improve at mathematics (mathematical mindset). Geometry and Algebra II experience preferred. Experience with honors students a plus.
- Social Studies Teacher
- Student Assistance Program Coordinator - MA in mental health field required. LADC certification preferred. Qualified candidates should be experienced and comfortable in working with teens in crisis, able to provide individual and group counseling, and able to connect families and students with community resources.
- Guidance Counselor - 3 days a week
- Teacher of English Language Learners - 2 days a week
- Vision Specialist - 1 day a week